Monday, October 18, 2010

Life in my World

Once again, I have let this blog lapse and I should not have. However, I have learned some things. In the past I have worried about the money and worked to make more and I am not so sure that it should take up so much of my time now. While I realize that we can't exist without funds and it is important to have funds to accomplish what we need to, if we leave things to that God that created us and put our faith in him, talk to him about our lives and then do our best to serve him and those around us, He will provide and we don't need to worry so much about it. Sure, I would love to have more money so that I could play a little more but, I would probably just give it away. I did that again this morning. I love my family and my friends and they are more important than worrying about money. That has been a tough concept to wrap my head around and I hope now that I have it correctly. May you find that same happiness.

No comments: